I got scammed by biwo.store

efarias
Contributor
Contributor

Well, this is my sad story 🙄

I got scammed by a company named biwo.store 

and they also use Blitzcrank.store - Goldwrightvip - filybuy.shop - filybuy.store And NOW Queathe.Store

I bought this on biwo.store

001.JPG002.JPG

This is what they sent me an instant two plastic pieces, without any value two and then refused to send me a refund 😡

20200609_135320.jpg

I reported to PayPal customer service, and they refuse to help me 

I wanted to enter the page where I made the purchase and what a surprise there is no such page: biwo.store/  

When I enter the link it sends me to another page of another name www.filybuy.store/ 

And Now 25/06/2020

Sends me to another page queathe.store/   😡 

My account that I had generated with the first page (biwo.store) does not recognize any of the new pages

It literally this is a SCAM "PAYPAL"

How I can trust PayPal if they're to the thief's side?, I'm so upset with this situation. 

I need help please? 😪

I need my money back 🤔

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rich

Hi @efarias

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that your transaction did not go well with this merchant. I can see why you would be frustrated.

What kind of dispute did you file with PayPal? Generally, you would want to file a claim for the item being "significantly not as described." If you filed a different claim type previously, you can request an appeal by contacting PayPal customer service.

You may use the Contact option to request an appeal. I recommend selecting the category for "Disputes and Account Limitations," followed by "Disputes." You can then provide any additional information to support your claim.

In the future, I would also not recommend buying anything that appears to be well below market value. Another indicator that a merchant may be high risk is if they do not have a clear means of contacting them on their website. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

efarias
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rich, Good Afternoon 

Well, my dispute was 

Problems with the article: Different

I thinks was the correct 🙄

The point is that Paypal, despite having all the evidence in my favor,
refuses to give me the guarantee that they offer to everyone who uses their platform 🤔

At least that's what I thought until now 😪

I am 1000% sure I am not the only one affected, paypal refuses to investigate the account
and see that there are more people who were scammed by this same ghost company

Well it is actually more frustrating that paypal allows scams within its platform than the money that I am going to lose 🤗

Thanks for your advise Rich 🙌

Greetings... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.