I got scammed by a seller

jo881
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered what i thought was cubby the bear online at a very good price at $38 but i received a bear worth $1. I contacted the seller and all they did was offer me $5 back and said i could keep the bear, i kept saying no to them and that i wanted to send the bear back and get my money back so i opened the dispute via Paypal for added protection. I already knew i was scammed and i even told the seller how could they do this to people. I work hard for my money like everyone does so anyway I sent the bear back, i sent it all the way back to China from the UK with the help of Paypal but since then the seller has received it but i have not received my refund as promised and i am quite sad and upset ive been scammed like this. I provided photos of what i thought i received, what i sent back and what i actually received from the seller but since then i am still short of $38 and it feels as if i have thrown the money in the bin. Ive called paypal 3 times and waited over 25 minutes each time, the messages i have sent are not reaching anyone. What else can i do? Anyone help me please? The resolution centre keeps extending the date on my claim and i wont give up but this is stressing me out.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.