I got scammed. I need help getting a refund

Fun7run
New Community Member
yesterday I bought a switch online. It wasnt until the transaction was completed that I realized the website was shady. Long story short, here are some reasons why i know I got scammed: -the product cost $88 with free shipping. I was charged $101 on here. -the purchase was for a Nintendo switch. This person labeled it as for "clothes". -the website never sent me a confirmation email after the transaction. -I was given a bogus tracking number with no link to any shipping company. -This shady company's "policy" said it would only charge me after the product "ships". I got charged this morning and I still haven't got any link showing me where my switch is at. -I sent an email to the company saying to cancel my purchase. I still got charged and didn't get an email back. It was my fault to fall for this scam. However, since I never received anything, I would like my $101 back. Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

IwantRefund
Contributor
Contributor
I never got what I paid for. It was a scam, pay pal SUCKS. there are no humans to talk to. It's two months now, still in resolution center
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.