I got message i cant use paypal.

Badgodzilla
Contributor
Contributor

I got email saying im not iven 18 years old but im clearly 20 years old and i give them the all informations.

This what thay sent:

We've reviewed the documents you submitted and determined that you were under 18 years old when you opened your PayPal account. You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for a PayPal account. From now on, you can't send or receive money with this account.

If you've outstanding buyer complaints and you want to refund your customers, you can do so via the Resolution Centre in your PayPal account.

To continue using our service, please open a new PayPal account. You'll need to use a different email address.

If you have a PayPal balance, you can withdraw it to your bank account.

If you want to use the same financial details on your new PayPal account, please remove them from the account.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter and regret any inconvenience it may cause you.

Yours sincerely,
Johan
PayPal

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Badgodzilla
Contributor
Contributor

i was 18 when i opend account its just 2 years from now

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Badgodzilla 

You may be 20 now but you opened the paypal account when you were under 18 (from that message they sent) so its an illegally opened account and as such would be permanently limited.

You would need to contact customer services to see if they will allow you to open another paypal account not you are over 18, don't just do so or they may limit that one as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Badgodzilla
Contributor
Contributor

So i will need gmail them agein and hoplelly thay can fix my account or i will re-open it

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Badgodzilla 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Badgodzilla
Contributor
Contributor

i was 18 when i opend account its just 2 years from now

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.