I got hacked

Stefan1994
New Community Member

Hey ,before i start i try my best to write in english ,its not easy for me

i tried to make a new account on paypal, and then i saw my email was allready used, so i choose paypal forget and finally i am in the account, but i never did this account , and its all very strange ... strange name strange adress in africa,strange number, and i cant change it, what can i do ???, just want use MY EMAIL and PAYPAL , who the **bleep** is Eqbal <removed> from Africa?! 

i didnt find anyhelp and livechat is not here, and i cant verify because its a other name????

Thanks!

Stefan

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stefan1994 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stefan1994 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DavideC85
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

I am suddenly unable to access my account and when I enter the emails used for it, I receive a message that there is no account associated with it. I have now created a new account, but I still cannot access 2 of my previous accounts in any way.

One account is associated to my email, but the verification method is the previous phone number that does no longer exist and although I have tried several times to request a new password, I have to use the verification system to access it.

The other account, connected to my bank account and credit card, is suddenly disappeared.

Is there any phone number to contact the customer service?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

edited.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.