I got charged $527 dollars from a Law Firm in Spain.

hekkgw
Contributor
Contributor

Which I of course never authorised. Paypal says it seems like a legit transaction because I am always paying law firms? never happened before. did they bother calling? because it almost seems as if it is a fake business. Yet They decided in less than 12 hours that the charge was legit.\Paypal says that to them, it's a legit transaction. did they bother calling? because it almost seems as if it is a fake business. Yet they decided in less than 12 hours that the charge was legit. Has this happened to anyone else? Of Course, Paypal is too busy to answer calls or even have people on chat. So all I got was their decision that I am responsible for the charge. From a Law Firm, In Spain that doesn't even answer their phone or emails..... https://www.oliva-ayala.es/en/front-page/ I have called many times and nothing. So how can PayPal decide that this is a transaction that I am responsible for?

I already cancelled my  Paypal account, I want nothing to do with a company as shady as this one. A bank would at least investigate, and banks are terrible too. I am just so frustrated that they made a decision just like that, and now I am responsible for $527 bucks...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.