I got banned what now?

Lentus
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

so paypal is know for being terrible website but there is no other global banking services that i can use. Anyway lets go to the point. So i got banned because i created paypal when i was under 18 and now im 20, but today i received message from paypal saying that im permanently banned it was like stab in the heart all my future plans went off. So i went to my paypal and i though if i remove all my credit card, banking information i will just create new paypal since now im allowed to use it but it looks like i cant delete credit card and banking information so basically im cant use paypal forever its like i made huge crime which i didnt knew that i made it. So is it like possible to remove my all information from that paypal so i would be able to make new paypal? Or i just can already make new credit card because its impossible to do something? I know that i wont be able to get answer but w/e im desperate now 😄

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lentus 

They limit your paypal account to stop you removing any cards or bank accounts to use on another account.

If you try and open another account without their permission it 'may' be banned as well.

But if you check customer services and they say its ok then you should be able to open another one BUT you would need another email address / bank account or card to add to it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lentus
Contributor
Contributor

So isnt it kinda stupid? If you never knew that its not allowed to have paypal under 18 and now when you are above 18 you are not allowed to create new paypal and delete private information? Paypal is assuming that i did a huge crime and they banned me forever just for that? What is wrong with this company im not surprised why paypal have such a bad reputation.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lentus 

Most financial organisations, credit cards etc require you to be 18 so the onus is on you to check it out first.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lentus
Contributor
Contributor

You ignoring the facts that im above 20 now. It just doesnt make sense to me. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.