I got and account alert, but cannot update the requested information

Travelcation
Contributor
Contributor

I got an email that there is limitation on my account  and I would have to update some info to get things working again. So I log in and see the alert:

"You can't send, withdraw, or receive. Some of your account info is missing, so you can't send, receive or withdraw money right now. Please update your info immediately so you can use your account again as usual. "

And then below link "update info now", which takes me to site where I should update the needed personal information, but I simply cannot… there is a link saying "edit" and you can clearly see that I should update dat of birth, but when I click the link, absolutely nothing happens! I have tried with different computers and browsers, but nothing helps. Anyone else had this issue or know what to do? Starting to get somewhat frustrated with this...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

fR_cF
New Community Member

I had the same problem, but after many times of trying i manage to update my account info. The problem now is that my account remain locked and still give me the alert. When i click on "update info now" it says " Thanks for providing your info" but again no result, keep doing the same.

As i see paypal does not realy care, help center is just for standard questions, there is none to solve real problems, even here in community don't respont. 

Login to Me Too

Rutger7
New Community Member

I also cannot update any information requested. I always get the message "Something went wrong, please try again later". I did contact the message center and phoned here in the Netherlands but nothing happened. I am really frustrated by the lack of support, feedback, alternatives and not being able to get the money which is legally ours.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.