I finished configuring my account two weeks ago but I still can´t transfer my money

tommylich
Contributor
Contributor

In the main page of my paypal account I still see the message "We need more information to resolve a problem with your account." When I click on "See details" I get the message "Your account access is temporarily limited". After I click "Resolve" it says that I am missing information on "Financial Account Verification", so I click on "Add Info" and it opens the page to configure my bank account and credit card. I configured them both two weeks ago and I see no message stating that the information I provided is wrong or that anything is missing.

I tried emailing Paypay 5 days ago and I didn´t get any reply. How could it be possible that they block my money for more than two weeks when I provided  all the requested information?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tommylich 

Did you confirm both bank account and cards with the 4 digit code?

Does the card billing address match your paypal account address and is the bank account in your legal name and the name on the paypal account?

Are all funding sources issued in the same country as your paypal account?

If so then......

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.