I filed a dispute for not receiving an item but then i received an entirely different item.

AmberTAlert
New Community Member

On June 18th, i filed a claim to paypal. I ordered a 250$ nintendo switch from this site called happypuppy.online but it was a mistake. As soon i ordered it, i got a receipt and on the receipt the only information it gave me was a persons email that the money (through paypal) was sent to. I was a little sketched out by this and the fact that the site looks very sketchy, but i waited a few days to see if anything would update. Nothing updated so i filed a claim with paypal saying i haven't received it and explaining that im pretty sure i got scammed. The seller then sent me a receipt giving me a tracking number to which i was happy because it looked like it wasn't a scam, however i was wrong. Right now my case is in the "Under Review" stage and i dont know how to update the information. I received my package today with the exact tracking number and it was some cheap plastic mobile phone holder in a terrible condition of a box. I lost 250$. I tried the "message us" feature but it kept messing up on my laptop. Who do i contact or what do i do to let paypal know that the case now has more details. I dont want to lose money on this. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

AmberTAlert
New Community Member

@kernowlass  it doesnt give me that option either way. Once i click "view" it doesnt show me either of those things, maybe i'm just blind. What part of the screen does it show these options on? The top?

Login to Me Too

Millie319

Same thing happened to me. I ordered a Nintendo switch. Realized it was a scam. Filed a claim with PayPal....the company actually sent me this small plastic piece of crap "mobile Game holder". I sent pictures to paypal but they denied the claim. Said I provided insufficient information. The picture showing the item received should have been proof enough .......it was not a Nintendo Switch....I also sent a picture of the item with the small envelope it was sent in.....an envelope a Nintendo switch would not fit in. Pay Pal resolution center is a joke.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.