I feel like PayPal does not really care to find the truth/help you out in disputes.

yoavkhav
Contributor
Contributor

I have received an answer from Paypal's dispute resolving team, and It's a **bleep**ing joke.

I'm an apartments host on Airbnb/booking.com/etc.

The client showed up 2 hours early to check-in and I couldn't let him in since we were still in the process of cleaning, he decided to cancel and leave, we have a no refund-policy which we informed him of prior to payment.

All our conversation was done on WhatsApp (Agreement of conditions, and his cancellation at the end..), as he made the reservation directly through me (Cheaper for him that way, initially he found my property on Booking.com).

I've attached the dispute team ALL these messages, and how did they respond?

"We were unable to grant your appeal with the information you provided. Unfortunately, we can't grant your appeal because we were unable to track your shipment.

We made this decision based on the guidelines outlined in our User Agreement and after careful consideration of all available materials provided. Because we were unable to grant your appeal we have not changed the outcome of this case."

I got this bot's response instead!

What shipment tracking?? What the hell Paypal? They couldn't have cared less about me to even properly look into my case, even though I'm a frequent service provider on the platform and have plenty of clients.

I honestly have no desire to work with Paypal any further after receiving this treatment.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.