I dont able to close or downgrade my account due to limitations

Tajagna
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
I open a business account to raise a fund for my web portal (http://mechanicalcloud.in/) but after setting up account i received a list of limitation which i need to be resolved. list and its status are as under:
1) Upload a photo id : Months ago, I already sent a pancard as a photo id but still status is shown as submitted for review
2). Provide a proof of your address : few days ago (Near to 4 to 5 days) I already sent a voter id as a proof of address but still it shows me a submitted for review
3). Letter of authorisation / Self assessment form / Purpose of transaction / Affidavit letter : As i say i open this account to raise a fund for my web portal i dont have official business so i dont have official documents regarding it thats why i cant able to resolve that limitations

Now please help me to resolve this limitations because due to this limitations neither i close my account or convert it to individual account.
Please help me to do this because i already sent a much of mails but still i cant get proper answers or help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tajagna

Only customer services can help you with account limitations, this is not customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.