I don't support fake web sites and fraud but PayPal does I'm living proof

jakemyboy
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone out there had any dealings with a fake web site called <removed>? If you haven't don't. Its fake and PayPal has been alerted to this site many many times by buyers who went thru PayPal for a purchase. Well, I fell victim to this sham for $93.99, however, just one minute after I made the purchase I was alerted by Firefox the site was bad. So I immediately messaged PayPal to stop the payment and they refused. After waiting 3 days for a resolution, PayPal voted in the criminals favor and again I was ripped off and expected to pay for being ripped off. All I can say PayPal does not afford buyers any protection against fraud but rather act as a platform for criminals against their loyal customers. Goodbye PayPal I really hope you recoup your $93.99 from your partner in crime <removed>. This fake site only accepted PayPal transactions...so, there ya go.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

VFSK
Contributor
Contributor

These are the same people who ran "novaclub" and relieved me of 35 USD. PayPal, instead of refunding me the money the criminals were able to make with the help of PayPal, asked me to return the fake products I received first, including a tracking number, to be eligible for a full refund. How much is the cheapest trackable package from Canada to China? 56.10 CAD with Canada Post. This is more than the expected refund.

So I totally agree, PayPal supports criminals. They don't do in purpose, of course. But they are also not trying to avoid scam, or protect victims, as they want to make you believe when you ordering something and choose PayPal as payment method.

Login to Me Too

jakemyboy
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven't had any help from PayPal but they did resolve my case in favor of the criminals. As loyal a customer I have been I get shamed. I doubt that they even tried. But I will rot in my grave before I give into criminals and pay out my hard earned money.
Login to Me Too

Msfrizz
Same thing I’m going thru now two fraudulent dumb items I received PayPal asking me to ship back for full refund I’m **bleep** where’s our help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.