I do not understand at all

IMBabci2
New Community Member

Case ID: PP-D-78822680. I do not understand. The resolution center says that I sent a tracking number to the seller. I did not send any tracking information to the seller. Nor has the seller responded to me in any way since I opened this dispute. The only information that I have received is from the Resolution Center which is saying "Once the seller confirms the receipt of the item (s), we'll process the refund and close this case."Am I supposed to send back the plastic whistle? Do I send it back to the return address on the envelope? There is nothing in the tiny envelope except the plastic whistle. No paperwork of any kind. Sorry, I am really quite confused. I received a plastic whistle instead of Tools. I have received no response from the seller, nor have I sent any tracking information to the seller? Yet now the Resolution Center is saying I sent the seller a tracking number?? I hope somebody can help me? Many thanks for your assistance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.