I did not get my item and Pay Pal chose not to refund me... What kind of guarentee is that

paul1655
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered over 300 items using Pay Pal...Two times in that amount I did not receive my item..The second one Pay Pal chose not to defend me because seller told them they show it was delivered.. First showed same ..First If it was delivered I would not waste my time trying to contact Pay Pal {which is impossible} ...Pay Pal should see by my past purchases that if I did not like/want item I would use "Return Policy" ...Iam 80yrs old an need to rely on the supposed security of places like Pay Pal...But seems not

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Figfiggy
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem, but this is my first purchase, and after all the good things I've heard about PayPal they let me down. The seller never responded to any of my emails and sent me a tracking number for my product that was not mine. I even confirmed it with USPS and uploaded the file of my email with a USPS representative in which he confirmed that the tracking number I was given did not match my name nor my address and PayPal keeps denying my claim for "item not received" because the seller responds to the claim I made every time with the same tracking number I'm having a problem with. I'm honestly never recommending PayPal to anyone. It's so stupid to think that I'm giving them the proof they asked for and they keep denying my claim in favor of the seller (scam)
Login to Me Too

rksail
New Community Member

As with many others, 60 or so on this forum, who appear to have been defrauded by Storm Media Limited, I have been denied a claim filed with PayPal for goods from Storm Media Limited not delivered as claimed by Storm. I ordered two connector crimpers and they never arrived. The small quantity of connectors that they had included in the deal did arrive. The money is a minor part of the problem. Storm appears to be fraudulent and should not be permitted to do business with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@paul1655 

In the event of an item not received dispute the ONLY way paypal can know whether its true or not is if the seller provides trackable proof of delivery.

If seller does that then they have done everything asked of them so why would they have to refund as well?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

paul1655
Contributor
Contributor

My son in law who is a mailman informed me that because an item shown to be delivered is not true...If the mailman should scan mail at post office before he begins his route it cloud be lost...The only way to prove delivery to your box is if scan of item is made at time of delivery to your box  Did Pay Pal check this out or are they just thinking Iam a lier ???...I DID NOT GET ITEM!!!! Case ID PP_D_41501342 should be reopened

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@paul1655 

Tracking shows DELIVERED then paypal are not going to investigate the mailman to see what he did or did not do.

If you didn't get it then take it up with the company that was supposed to deliver it.

The seller did everything they needed to and it shows as DELIVERED, so that is fine according to paypals seller protection policy.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Figfiggy
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass Okay so what do you have to say when I did take it up with USPS and they confirmed to me that the tracking number I was provided by the seller and PayPal was not intended for me nor my product. I have a USPS employee email stating that my name nor address came up on file when he entered the tracking number I provided him, which I got from my PayPal account that was given to them from the seller. And even though I have given PayPal that information and sent it to then to put on my claim they still denied it because the sellers tracking number he gave me shows as delivered
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.