I did not get a good resolution

LadyInTheTruck
Contributor
Contributor

I recently filed a Dispute in the PayPal Resolution Center About some wigs I ordered from this seller called Jessewigs. I ordered lace front wigs with realistic lace parting. They sent me GARBAGE!!! The wigs looked like cosplay wigs. They had no realistic lace parting spaces. They had those ugly plastic scalps with the totally white looking parting space and ZERO LACE!!! I asked for a full refund. The seller said they would issue me a full refund if I return the items. I thought .... no problemo! But when I get to the post office to pay to return the items they inform me that the cost to ship the wigs back to China would cost me 35.00 dollars!!!! I orginally only paid 9 dollars shipping to get the wigs. So I go back to the dispute page and basically tell them that this is unacceptable. That I will return the wigs if they agree to also pay for the cost of the return shipping. Now lets do the math.... If I paid 70.46 for two wigs and I have to pay 35.00 to ship them back in order to be refunded the 70.46 ..... How much money am I really getting back for their FALSE ADVERTISEMENT??? I'm getting back less than half of the refund if I do it that way. So I explain this and escalate the issue to PayPal. I explained the same thing I am explaining here. PayPal totally IGNORES that I refused their offer to refund me if I reship the merchandise at my expense. They tell me to just go pay the HUGE COST OF SHIPPING to get a full refund which really isn't a full refund for me if I have to pay half of it in shipping. WHO CAN I TALK TO THAT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH AND CAN HELP ME ACTUALLY HOLD THIS SELLER RESPONSIBLE FOR FALSE ADVERTISING??? THIS IS WRONG!!! PLEASE HELP!!! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi LadyInTheTruck, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

For items not as described, you may be requested to return the item to the seller in order to receive a full refund. The buyer is liable for the return postage costs and the item must be sent using a tracked delivery service. PayPal will assist with the cost of the return shipping and more information on this can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/can-i-get-free-shipping-to-return-a-paypal-purchase-faq3...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.