I changed country, my account was limited, no longer have Uk bank account, how can withdraw 20k

joaoagostinho
Contributor
Contributor

I',m trying to get help to withdraw my 20k from my paypal.

I will post my message to paypal here, and hope someone could help me.

"Good Morning,

My name is Joao (..), I am the owner of the (..) paypal account.

I am sending an email because I need help to withdraw the money I have in my account.

In December 2019 my account was blocked and my balance was blocked for 180 days.

After 180 days, the money was available to withdraw directly to my bank account. However, I currently no longer live in the United Kingdom and I no longer have a Bank account in the United Kingdom. I currently live in my home country, Portugal, so it is not possible for me to open a new bank account in the UK to add to my Paypal account.

When paypal froze the money for 180 days, I was informed by email that I could send the money to a different paypal account, so I hereby request that you send the total amount of my paypal balance ($ 27,182.83 USD) to your Paypal account of my mother-in-law (G..... M......). The email address of my mother-in-law's paypal account is as follows: (..)

I have tried to contact you several times by phone, but due to Covid-19 it was not possible for you to answer my call.
I have tried to send messages through my Paypal account, but I always receive automatic messages with totally different answers from the topic of my question. I appreciate that you help me because it is urgent."

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

stears
New Community Member

Hi, just wondering have you solved the problem?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.