I cant increase the negative balance. Were sorry, You dont have permission to complete this action.

ricinho
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys. 

I'm totally stressed, I really need help.
On ebay I sold the goods, transfer money from paypal to my bank account, but then the buyer declared a dispute and I get into a negative balance. Before that I disconnected credit card from paypal and then a few days later I connected card again and successfully verified. Likewise, I still cant even or raise funds. When I click on "increase negative balance" it is generating the price of 5,400czk if I decide to pay it, the following is written: "The amount you have entered exceeds the add or withdraw funds limit." However, if I manually adjust the amount to 5,140czk (which is the amount of my negative balance), It will write this "We're sorry, you do not have permission to complete this action. For more information, contact the person who controls your account permissions "

Does that mean I have a blocked card? How can I change this state? please help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ricinho 

Are you trying to "Include negative balance", right? Not increase, because that doesn't make sense.

Usually when zeroing out a negative balance we are to add funds with our bank account, not card and that is why you are getting the "We're sorry, you don't have permission to complete this action. For more information, contact the person who controls your account permissions." error message. The only way to pay it with a card is if you are making a purchase and PayPal includes it with the payment of your purchase but then you would exceed your add/withdraw limit. You can link a bank account in your country so link and confirm a bank account to pay the negative balance instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ricinho
Contributor
Contributor

hello @sharpiemarker , of course Im trying to include my negative balance, sorry for my english, and thank u for ur response.
Im recieved this email yesterday, but on my paypal account im still - 5108czk
Should I wait or something else? it is normal if i paid the amount from my bank acount yestreday and money still arent on my paypal?, (I only send money back to the account which it came from, so it should be my paypal, but I didnt addet any specific symbols or something)

This is the email:
Dear ****** *********, 
Congratulations! Your withdrawal limit has now been lifted. You can now withdraw unlimited funds from your PayPal account.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ricinho 

If you add money to your PayPal balance, yes, it will take a few days (about 3-5 business days) for the money to reach your PayPal account.

Excellent, now you can withdraw unlimited funds. 🙂

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.