I cannot get a hold of anyone at paypal on the phone

Tessey
Contributor
Contributor

I have called 4 times today.  After about 2 minutes on hold it just disconnects me.  I received a broken item from DJI.  In DJI's infinate wisdom they choose not to stand behind their own products.  I got paypal involved since that is how I paid.  They tell me that I have to pay to ship it back to DJI in China?  The address they gave me is

Return shipping address

<removed>

And they tell me to put returns so there will be no tax when it arrives in China.  The address is not a valid address.  USPS cannot find the address in CA or in China.  In Ca it has a different zipcode. 

What am I supposed to do.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Tessey,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In cases like this, it may be that there was a miscommunication regarding the return shipping address. The best option would be to give us a call and if the calls drop, to try at a later time. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.