I can’t unlock my accoun

Khadizhat
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! PAYPAL has blocked my account. To unlock it was necessary to send documents confirming my identity and address of residence. I did it. Within 2-3 business days they promised to contact. But two weeks have already passed. Additional letters are not answered. How to solve this problem?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Khadizhat 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Khadizhat 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Khadizhat
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! Yes, I wrote to them on Facebook, but the answering machine answered there, asked standard questions and at the end I simply transferred to the payp page, where you can write a letter or call them. They do not respond to letters. I phoned them, but they did not accept my number and the number of my card linked to my account. The telephone is completely answering machine

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.