I can't dispute a payment because it isn't showing up on my transactions list.

MikkyCooper
New Community Member

I made a purchase online from https://papersace.co.uk  -> Biggest mistake of my life. ( I will explain why afterwards). 

I can't file a dispute through PayPal because the payment isn't showing up on my 'transactions' list. I can't contact PayPal because they are being useless as well. There isn't anyone available to take phone calls and the 'Help' centre isn't being very helpful. In the disputes section, I only have the option to choose from a select list of purchases but there is no option to entre transaction I.Ds instead. I need to file a dispute using my transaction I.D because it is the only thing I have which proves that there is a transaction.

Looking at my bank statement I can also see that the payment went through to PayPal, so I have no idea why this payment can't be seen on the transaction list. Any advice, please?

Okay, so I said I would explain why it was a mistake making a purchase from the website so this last section is for anyone interested to know why and hopefully stop them from making the same mistake I did. The service I paid for was a dissertation writing service and on the front of their website is a list of guarantees, one of which is a guarantee that all work is original. I requested a project report from them to get an overview of what had been accomplished and it was clear that everything had been taken from other peoples works, paraphrased and nothing was cited, referenced or original. By the way, the statement I just made isn't conjectured because I contacted an employee via their Live Chat service and they forwarded me to the individual writing the paper and they both told me that it was paraphrased and unoriginal because of the timeframe I had given them... Firstly fraud is a fraud, regardless of the timeframe. If they were unable to achieve the request in the timeframe requested then they should have told me that it wasn't possible instead of taking payment and hoping I would be dumb enough not to notice a paper that looked like it was written by a 10-year-old.

BAD POINTS

• False Guarantees
  • Never received callbacks even though I was told a manager would contact me on several different occasions.
  • Told me that I would receive a refund by the 14th but that never happened.
  • Now they are ignoring me altogether through their online chat function.
  • The Paper was PLAGERISED even though they said it would be original.
  • They have a guarantee that says 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE --> Another false Guarantee.
  • Bad Practise altogether.
  • Oh and last but not least. The paper was written in several different tenses (a lot of the time in the same sentences), making it completely unreadable.

I have all the chat transcripts to back up everything I have said on here and I hope people never use their service which is owned by <Removed>. --> Complete Scammer and full of BS.

P.S

If anyone wants access to the transcripts, let me know 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.