I can't collect money?

greatark
Contributor
Contributor

Basically after my buyer sent me this payment I tried to claim it and it keeps saying "We're having trouble verifying your buisness". Even though I sent my Social Security Card and most documents, after sending them they said I had to wait for 3 buisness days. IN which I did but still this error persists.

How can I claim my money?

eee1.PNG

ee2.PNG

Also when I try to "provide documents" again it doesn't bring me to a new page. Just stays on the same thing.

Can someone help? I can't even send or keep them oney in my paypal account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @greatark

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues claiming your funds. It sounds like there may be some kind of restriction or limitation active on your account. If you're having a hard time uploading documents to resolve that restriction, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support over the phone so they can assist further. Best wishes in resolving that limitation!

Cheers,

- Jon 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

fortheloveof
New Community Member

paypal has the worst customer service ever. You guys really do suck.  Wasted over an hour of my time already getting the run around.  When i finally got through, I was hung up on!  I have money and I go to collect my $ into my bank account and I cannot.  You will eventually be sued in a class action I'm sure.  You guys really do suck.  Your CEO should know how much your customer service sucks.  He/she would want to know I'm sure.  Send this message up the ladder.  It's the worst customer service  of any major company in existence.  yes. it is that bad.

Login to Me Too

fortheloveof
New Community Member

dude. just **bleep** fix it.  wtf is wrong with you people?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.