I can't close dispute or accept refund

SJ1203
Contributor
Contributor

Everytime I mark the dispute as resolved it just reloads the dispute page and the button to accept the refund has all these wired icons on it + nothing happend when I press it (pic of the button <removed> Please someone at paypal accept the refund of my dispute, there is only one

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SJ1203

Try another browser or device and if that doesn't work then...
You need to contact customer services to resolve any account issues.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SJ1203
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried it on 3 different Browsers, Ipad-Android-PC, I contacted the email twice about it but they only gave me the same automated email twice saying I shouldn't respond, plus contact the twitter support, and I cany call since it's only available Monday - Friday. Please get someone at Paypal to just accept the refund of the seller.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SJ1203

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SJ1203
Contributor
Contributor
I DID CONTACT, but I only get automated responses
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SJ1203

Thats a shame suggest you keep trying with whatever options are available in your country.

Nothing we can do for you, only customer services can help as i keep saying.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.