I can no longer use PayPal

ShreyashSingh
New Community Member
I made my PayPal account when I was 17 years old but I recently just turned 18 and that's when I uploaded all the required documents to receive international payments. However, after I uploaded those documents, I got an email saying that my account is being closed because I made it when I was 17 which I understand. But now there's no way I can update that and PayPal is not letting me delete that account so that I can make a new one with the same email address but the updated date of birth. The resolution center is empty and it just says that I can no longer use PayPal. I just want to close this account so that I can make a new one with this email address. 
I NEVER get a reply through the messaging center, and that's not the case just for me. There are countless people complaining about how the message center is useless. There also is NO customer service number. So we're basically in the dark.
I'm trying to close my account so that I can make a new one but it says "The account can't be closed. Please contact customer support to resolve issues" BUT THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT NEVER REPLIES.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.