I believe I got scammed from Alwaystotiming,what should I do

sommer1309
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there.On 31 12 20 me and my girlfriend order a mold set 229 pieces from them..

At 4-1 got charged from credit card for this ...

Till now we contact them for details like tracking number and more to make us trust them but they give not informations about the order,only saying wait and wait and wait...I believe something is wrong...What should we do?

Thank you for your time

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

jencountryman19
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same thing and yesterday I got one single mold in the mail that you can't even tell what it is and they keep telling me that what I ordered. I paid extra for shipping and it took over a month to get here from California. Already reported them to BBB. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

Squidgy23
New Community Member

I also ordered 2 of these kits with a discount code to qualify for free shipping. Was charged more than what was on the checkout page/invoice from the website (paypal invoice is different with a different order #, same ending digits). I also did not receive what was pictured on the website when my order was placed. They have since changed the photo and description for the kit on their website (contains 13 tiny molds and 200 eye hooks). Only remedy from paypal was to pay return shipping with tracking to china at a cost of ~$58 (original package came from NJ not China) to get my refund of $66. I offered to return the item as long as the company paid for the return shipping, but was told that was not covered under buyer protection (Paypal did offer to coverage up to $30 and told me to shop around to find a more reasonable return shipping....because that turned out so well on ordering my mold kit). I don't agree that I am liable for return shipping when the item I received was not even close to what was ordered.

I don't understand why paypal allows these sellers to get away with these scams. Paypal has no buyer protection, it is scammer protection. Paypal even lets these companies change their name to continue with their scams. Original company name on my transaction was Tarvrgeted Co.Ltd now it is Strato Starsd Co.Ltd and the invoice show ESTIVALCOLT. I wonder how many times this company has changed their name to get away with these scams. You would think that Paypal would care more about their reputation. I will no longer believe that a company is safe to order from just because they accept Paypal. Paypal will do business with any company, legit or not.

Login to Me Too

jencountryman19
Contributor
Contributor
Idk what to do I keep getting told I was sent what I ordered even with photo evidence.
Login to Me Too

sweetea_17
New Community Member
PayPal wouldn’t help me just told me to return & then closed the case in their favour even though they know it’s a scam. I went through my credit card & got refunded.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.