I am unable to appeal a decision made by PayPal??????

swaltrip7
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item off of a facebook ad.  No one in the ad does it indicated it was a company from out of the USA. I used my PayPal account to pay for the item. It was a utility wagon.  After some time, when I did not receive a tracking number I emailed them and got a tracking number. Of course because it was from China, I followed the tracking until a very small item arrived.  A little bag. It was rolled up in a small envelope about 5x6".  Of course, I was furious that the tracking number was the one I had been following and expecting my UTILITY WAGON!!!!  I contacted the seller. Now by this time, I had found so many inconsistencies.  The website, one name, Paypal receipt, another name. Email a different name.  The seller told me to return the item at my cost, if I wanted a refund. In other words, you want to send this stupid bag to another victim!!!!!!  So, I disputed it and was denied because there was a tracking number showing the item had been delivered!!! Would I have paid $30 for a .50 cent piece of crap???? $18 shipping?????  I am so angry that my blood pressure when through the roof!!!!  Pay pal is just as much a thief as the seller!!!!1  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@swaltrip7 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Did you open a dispute for non receipt? If so you would lose if the seller provided trackable proof of delivery OR item received but not as described???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mlk719
New Community Member
The seller did provide tracking info to PayPal but how do I prove they lied I never received item and PayPal denied me and showed me a response from the company in Chinese I can't even read it I'm so mad..
Login to Me Too

Mlk719
New Community Member
This happened to me also but worse cuz I never got anything delivered nor did I ever receive any emails tracking info tried looking for the website and said error I googled the company and it came back scammers so I put in a dispute with PayPal cuz the sight guarneteed it was backed by PayPal they denied me saying they received confirmation from seller it was delivered and it was not now PayPal won't even let me appeal I'm out 96.00 for nothing I'm so mad at PayPal for not believing me or giving me any advice on how to company since they said they did I want to know who to talk to prove nothing was ever delivered to me I believe PayPal is in on this scam why else would they not help me I'm going to keep trying everyway possible to make someone explain this action to me so far they just ignore me and decline any disputes I keep trying to file anyone plz help me make sure this doesn't happen to other ppl who believe pay pal backs them xiasuo LLC is the name of who got my money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.