I am trying to get a refund for a purchase on 5/12/2020.

nitenurseLW
Contributor
Contributor

I paid $89.99 for a Singer sewing machine from the Singer website.  PayPal paid my money to Denney LLC.  Singer said there would be a delayed due to Covid.  My machine never came.  I have been unable to contact Denney LLC and Singer said they don't accept PayPal payments.  PayPal won't let me file a dispute since it's been more that 150 days.  How can I get my money back?  Is there a PayPal phone number?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nitenurseLW 

Did you pay by credit card? Dispute it through your card issuer. PayPal won’t open case after 180 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

nitenurseLW
Contributor
Contributor

I realize that but I didn't realize I should have filed it under a Fraudulant case.  I purchased a sewing machine under the Singer Website. Singer immediately replied that it would take longer due to Covid.  That was the last communication I have had from them.  I paid via Paypal but waited before filing a claim with them to let Singer get over Covid.  Then I noticed the receipt didn't show Singer, it shower DENNEYLLC.  Then I realized I had been scammed but it was too late.  Do you think Paypal will still help me if I call them to explain that I did not authorize DENNEYLLC to accept payment?  I paid $89.99!  I really need that money back too.  Thanks for your advice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.