I am not able to make refund to buyer

Hades422
Contributor
Contributor

I sold item on ebay few days ago to a buyer from New Zealand, but it turned out that my post does not send items to New Zealand after COVID19 situation.

So We agreed that I will make refund and cancel order, but I have already withdrawn money from my paypal balance to my Credit Card, because I needed money to send, I have attached two different Cards attached to my PP Account and try to make refund but It says that I do not have enought money.

I do not have option add money, because this feature is not available for my PP accout, I guess country restriction so how can I make refund?

I wanted to contact PP support but it always says says to contact them on working hours, but I tried so many times I do not know do they even work?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hades422 

Normally you can refund from any linked bank account BUT not sure if you can link a bank account in your country, if you can and have then i would confirm it and issue a refund from there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.