I am confused

Peace9112
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Community, I am new here but I am confused on a scenario. So I recently filed a claim. Now please note I am not really familiar with the laws and all with buying and selling but I bought electronic gift cards from a seller via paypal and they seemed to work until a weeks after they stopped working and I never even used them. So I went to check the balance and it was $0.00. I am assuming there is an error or the seller pulled out the money from the gift card. I went to a place where I can use the gift card and they said it might not be real.. So anyways I lost the claim and i am confused on why when the gift cards are not working and I never used them. It was $250 worth ... What should I do 😞 I wouldn't mind my gift cards back without the balance disappearing or my refund in cash but now I'm left with $250 less and all I have is useless gift card codes. Thank u all in advance ~"Peace"

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Peace9112

If they were 'virtual' items ie not cards that you received in the post then you were only covered for non receipt of item and NOT item received but not as described.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Peace9112

If they were 'virtual' items ie not cards that you received in the post then you were only covered for non receipt of item and NOT item received but not as described.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.