I am being ripped off by a scammer and getting no help from paypal

getting-no-help
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from a phishing site and when I discovered it was a phishing site I filed a unauthorized payment.
  pay pal resolution center did not give me any assistance they did not contact me they resolved the problem in favor of the scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now they send me a fake tracking number saying the package that I ordered was delivered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 when no suck package was delivered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

however I can not contact a pay pal representative due to the automated system that wont let me through!!!!!!!!!!
 I call and call and each time I get the same dammed result. 

it takes forever to get through and then when it says it is sending to an agent the dammed thing says we cant help you at this time and hangs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 what the hell is going ON ??????????????? 
   Why is pay pal assisting the phishing site and not me?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@getting-no-help 

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

getting-no-help
Contributor
Contributor
It is not possible to get through to PayPal nobody is working there as far as I know and due to that I have called more than 20 times and have been rerouted to a message that says we're sorry we cannot help you at this time. And then it hangs up. There is no email address to email them at in the menu there is nothing to report that you've just discovered the site you ordered from is a phishing site. There are no options to explain why you're filing a report. Scam pal has taken away all the tools that would be necessary to report such a situation. And now scam pal is even telling me that my package was delivered when it was not however they did not check the address the address or the weight of the package. I ordered two DeWalt nail guns. This package that supposedly was delivered to me was actually delivered to the other end of town after speaking to my local postmaster I found out this package weighs 4 oz these DeWalt nail guns way at least 3 lb each. How is it that PayPal also known as scam pal the scammers buddy. How is it that something delivered to someone else on the other end of town was delivered to me in the eyes of the blind scam pal that looks the other way rather than helping their customers? I suggest everybody just delete your accounts this is no longer a safe place to do business.
Login to Me Too

DeQween
New Community Member
Same here. Reported to PayPal non-delivery of goods. Didn't realize it was a Chinese company until I checked. I provided everything, confirmed no delivery, no notification from Australian Post...yet, they chose to believe the Chinese scammers without proper investigation. They told me they had checked with Australia Post and confirmed delivery. I asked them to show me evidence where it showed Australia Post had accepted and delivered my order, and they admitted to only checking the tracking provided by the Chinese company. I lost my money. I will leave PayPal soon....don't trust them anymore.
Login to Me Too

getting-no-help
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried for 3 days repeatedly to contact a real person at scam pal that's their new name since they no longer are a safe place to do business and are assisting a phishing site that has already been taken down. Toolsew.com All I get is a runaround from it automated system. No email address to contact somebody no replies to my messages other than automated replies. No contact whatsoever other than automated. Paypal is no longer a safe place to do business!!!!! I suggest to everybody delete your account find another way to pay for things because this business is not safe to do business with. try calling PayPal try even looking for a number the numbers are no longer there for you to call and if you do call PayPal you get the automated system that is difficult to get to an agent. when it does transfer you get a message saying sorry we cannot help you at this time and it hangs up!!!! Now scam pal Is telling me my package was delivered I talked to my local postmaster and although I ordered it to DeWalt nail guns and have received no package in fact the package tracking number is the other end of town and is only 4 oz that's a damn sight light for a dewalt nail gun let alone 2. But with scam pal the phshing site's buddy.... Scam power does not care where it was sent as long as it sent to your town. They do not require it to have your address. PayPal used to help its customers avoid being defrauded but not anymore I suggest everybody delete their accounts
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.