I am been scam from a company in China the product is not even close to the advertise item

EricMF
Contributor
Contributor

I am  writing to express my discomfort  with  not only  a company  that send  me  a bad  item that its not even close to the one advertise I'm really  offended  with Pay Pal lacks of  arbitrage and poor handling  of scammers.   The only way I could get  my full refund is if  I send  back  the product I never ask for and  to make  matters worse  I have to spend  money with no insurance  that  I will get back  my money.  The  company  try  to offer a discount  or refund of 12 dollars out of the  31.70 I spend the idea of  complying with a  scammer that all ready has proven no intention to commit  to  any  moral standards   of  fair business its  seems ludicruos to me.  Here is  the address and the name of the company don't ever buy anything from them.  The company name is  Aser.co  and the  adrees to  send  the  fake item in order to get  my money back  is  <removed>.

Will continue  to fight these.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EricMF 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country because....

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EricMF
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you  I decided  to hold my grouch  with the Pay Pal  administration  for not really  doing anything with a known  scam company. Thanks  for the advise  I might try my credit  card  but I will most likely  keep remembering the expensive lesson and deal with these heavyness of  not receiving  real solutions  from the company that it is said  to  work as an intermediary and protecting known  scamers.  I found  that Aerio.co its been mention by others as the company  that scam them.  So these is not  a coincidence  its a well know fact for the Pay Pal Administration.  But  thank you for the information I will used  its been a learning curve although expensive  for me but  I will used to fire  my  anger  at those who would not do anything to  protect us their clients. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.