I am a victim of a scam and Paypal denied my claim

Lexdeoh2020
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a guitar on Facebook website for my nephew birthday for 94 bucks, the webpage looks legit and when you're checking out and it's Chinese company What arrived was a tiny envelope containing a worthless piece of junk. I reported this to Paypal, fully explaining what happened, but they denied the claim because USPS tracking showed that something was delivered. I replied that it was not the item I ordered, that this was a scam, and that Paypal is complicit in the scam by not investigating or compensating me. Paypal response back saying "We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because the dispute was submitted with insufficient information/documentation to support the claim and we were unable to obtain the required information/documentation after requesting it from you.". I submitted every documentation that comes along with the claim.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I should proceed? This company is obviously raking in money by cheating customers with the help of Paypal.  

Thank you,

-Jim

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

daisy204
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same thing happen to me.  It will cost them a lot more money because I won't use paypal every time there is another choice if they don't make my transaction right.  

Login to Me Too

Lexdeoh2020
Contributor
Contributor

I had Paypal long long time but never run into this issue before. PayPal dispute team is suck now. They don't freaking read our claim or help to protect the buyers. I am stop using Paypal now after this **bleep** is settle down.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.