I WON THE CASE AND CLIENT OPENED UP ANOTHER ONE.

kreyansol16
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have a client (Im a virtual assistant) and we use paypal for our salaries. 

unfortunately, my client ask for a dispute for my salary stating that I should now have it because of some things that i did not do and he claimed it was an unauthorized transaction. 

(i did do everything that was stipulated on the contract)

He filed for a claim and I answered and give screenshots of our messages that I indeed was a worker for the said client and I won the case. 

Apparently, after 24 hours of me winning the case, I already got the money, but the client again filed for another case. Like what do i have to do? will the client non-stop file for a case dispute over this? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

FrozenSystem
Contributor
Contributor

I don't even know how that's possible. When you open a dispute you can't open another one on that case. You might just have to win this one, again.

Login to Me Too

RFfactorygirl
New Community Member

That is what I am  dealing with now too. The idiot who made a purchase from me LIED and said he never received it. I called my rep at the warehouse and they  gave me tracking info that indicated this person refused to sign for the delivery, and the very  next day filed an "item not received" claim. He was very argumentative until I sent a copy of the shipping record. Then he emailed back several hours later stating that the wrong name must have been on it and that his "my rep or person who signs for my packages said" (exact words)  they would not have turned anything away unless it lacked his name of his company name. The case was ruled in my favor but I wake up today to see he filed another one.

I am a new seller and this has put a halt on my business flow. Can I file a claim against this guy for lying and trying to ruin my reputation?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.