I Still haven't received an email about my money being held?

PopsicleLover
Contributor
Contributor

its almost about 180 days waiting, yet i havent received an email about unbanning my account? 

i cant take off my credit card until the 180 days are up 😐 i dont get what's the point of contacting the support when they aren't really gonna help at all.

i HOPE they review my paypal account .___. unless i have to lose all my money in my own credit card.. Not even fair at all.

Please fix this , its kinda frustrating to deal with all this.Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PopsicleLover
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder why I haven't received any advice about this. So Strange tbh. hmm. Do people do not know these suspicions on what's going on with Paypal now?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PopsicleLover

Paypal never let you remove a bank account or card from a permanently banned paypal account.

This is to stop you being tempted to use it to set up another paypal account against their rules.

However as long as you are not underage or have used a fake name on the account then they do allow you to withdraw any funds from your paypal balance after 180 days.

If you have funds in that balance and have not had the email then give them a call?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PopsicleLover
Contributor
Contributor
I've kinda heard about the calling , alot of people have been having trouble with it and they get hanged up for no reason? I think the manager of PayPal is up to something for holding everyone's money 😕
Login to Me Too
Solved

PopsicleLover
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder why I haven't received any advice about this. So Strange tbh. hmm. Do people do not know these suspicions on what's going on with Paypal now?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.