I Need the Fax Cover Sheet for the Resolution Center ASAP!

1254RMLO
Contributor
Contributor

I need the cover sheet for the resolution center to fax additional photos on behalf of my item not as described case. I was unable to submit photos when I first submitted the case, as every time I would upload them after typing out my case and hitting submit, the form would reset itself and not submit. Yes, I followed the format guidelines for submitting pictures. I have the option in the resolution center now to upload additional pictures, but now when I upload them following the same format guideline as before, they don't appear after the loading animation completes and I am unable to click submit. This is kind of important for an "item not as described" case, where all evidence essentially lies on my ability to provide the proof. The case has already been closed once in their favor and I appealed. I called customer service twice and was given two different e-mails to send the photos to and the first time it was closed was after they had been e-mailed. They stated the reason it was closed was based on BUYER'S evidence submitted because they got nothing from me. I feel as though I'm not being given any opportunities to defend myself, even though I continue to call customer service and add notes to my case about not being able to upload photos that I know would end this in my favor. I've probably put more time into this trying to get someone in the resolution center to recognize that there is a problem and that I am actively trying to get the evidence to them, while the buyer just keeps sending an unknown document -- that I'm not even allowed to see -- that ends it all. The buyer in question has lost countless Paypal claims because this is what they do, they overcharge and they sell things that don't fit as guaranteed, and often times they misrepresent the pictures of items so you pay more. They have so many reports against them on BBB, ROR, etc, and now they're winning against me because I'm being ignored... ME, the customer of 13 years who is about to take my online shopping elsewhere!  

I want the form link, I don't want directions on how to find it. I'm tired of playing that game with customer service, sending me on a scavenger hunt to something that doesn't exist. Why can't I just make my own form?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

KemperKatoria
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL said :

----------------------------------------------------------------
How to provide your information
----------------------------------------------------------------
You can either upload or fax your information to us.

To upload:- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to the Resolution Center.
- Under "Steps to Remove Limitations," click "Resolve."

I am trying a last ditch effort to get them these documents via fax before I give up and close the account but to do that I have to have this fax cover sheet. Does anyone know where I obtain this? It says in the Resolution Center but it is not in there. Any help would be great. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi KemperKatoria,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

You can print your fax cover sheet after you log in to your account.

Here's how to print your cover sheet:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
  3. Click Resolve under 'Action.'
  4. Click Send by fax. A fax cover sheet form opens.
  5. Enter your information, and then click Print Page.

After you have printed the cover page, include it as the first page with any documentation you fax to us.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

KemperKatoria
Contributor
Contributor

When I click " Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre."  I cant find " Resolve "  button under 'Action.'

Please view the image : 

1step2.jpg

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello KemperKatoria,

Thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Hiroko2000
Contributor
Contributor

I am having same issue. did you solve it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.