I Need help

ozzyboy007
New Community Member

hey guys i have my account limited fpr 180 days and then when the time ends i tried to withdraw the money but i cant do it to my card that is already linked with my account ? how can i get my money i tried to message paypal but i have no idea how to do that

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ozzyboy007 

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so. OR ........

Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GordB
Contributor
Contributor

Any idea when their phones will be up?

Why are they down in the first place? PayPal can setup virtual offices in their employees' homes; COVID seems like an excuse to save a few dollars by laying off customer service reps.  There's no reason for it, most companies are still offering phone service.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GordB 

Well when you get through to them why don't you ask them?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GordB
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I do!  They've been sympathetic to my issues, apologetic and courteous.  I've told them clearly that there are issues they need to resolve with procedural changes because the issue for many is the lack of clear instructions from their security team.  I don't think my messages will get through to the right person though.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GordB 

ok, ok truce time.

Lets just agree that its a struggle to get through to customer services and often you get a kid reading from a script thats no help at all !!

BUT in the hope that someone may occasionally get an agent with a brain cell that actually does help I will keep posting the only contact options that I have 😁

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GordB
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Yeah, I hope that I end up with one of the good ones one day soon!

I just posted a suggestion thread with some improvement suggestions.  Not sure if anyone will look at it but it's worth trying.

😀

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.