I GOT SCAMMED WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE

Hunter3000YT
Contributor
Contributor

i got scammed on discord 😞 what should i do pleaseee help me I HOPE U WILL NOT GET MAD I GOT SCAMMED ON PAYPAL Community on discord and i tried to investigate my money on it to earn more to help my parents and for my highschool tuition pleasee help mee! i have proof 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Hunter3000YT
Contributor
Contributor

Gunknown.png

scammed.jpg

scammed2.jpg

scammed3.jpg

scammed4.jpg

I GOT SCAMMED TO THIS GUY HE HAVE MANY ACCS ON PAYPAL HE STOLE ALL MY MONEY I THOUGHT HES TRUSTED BUT ITS NOT PLEASE HELP ME 😞

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hunter3000YT

Depending on the circumstances and information you provided to prove your case, you may or may not be covered under PayPal Seller Protection. You sell digital goods at your own risk.

If a dispute was filed by the other person, provide Proof of Delivery (for intangible or virtual items or services) and any other information PayPal need to determine whether the transaction meets the eligibility requirements for PayPal Seller Protection.

Examples of Items/transactions not eligible for PayPal Seller Protection:

• Vehicles, including motorcycles, caravans, aircrafts and boats.
  • Claims or Chargebacks for Significantly Not as Described.
  • Claims or Chargebacks for Item Not Received for intangible or virtual items or services.
  • Items that you deliver in person, including at a point of sale.
  • Digital Goods.
  • PayPal Direct Payments (including Virtual Terminal Payments, Website Payments Pro/Plus payments), PayPal Here payments and PayPal carrier billing products.
  • Items that are sent after PayPal has advised the Seller not to release the item.
  • Items that are not shipped to the recipient address as stated in the “Transaction Details” page. If you originally ship the item to the recipient address but the item is later redirected to a different address, you will not be eligible for PayPal Seller Protection. We therefore recommend not using a shipping service that is arranged by the buyer, so that you will be able to provide valid Proof of Shipping and Proof of Delivery (for tangible items).
  • Gold bullion
  • Cash and items equivalent to cash (including, without limitation, gift cards or vouchers)
  • Donations
  • Financial Products

Lastly, no one here can really help because this is your account and no one here has access to your account. You need to file disputes, the right kinds of disputes or PayPal will close your cases if you file the wrong ones.

If the person accessed your PayPal account without your permission then you must change password and file Unauthorized Transaction disputes on all the transactions.

If you knowingly sent money to this guy, you can't file unauthorized transaction dispute.

If you sent money to this guy for goods and services, and he did not send you the goods, file Item Not Received disputes.

You may need to contact PayPal customer service as they will have access to your account to discuss the specific details:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalPhilippines/ 

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.