I GOT SCAMMED!! EBAY AND PAYPAL ARE NOT HELPING!!

davedave10
New Community Member

Hi. So I made a purchase on eBay.. after I made the payment the listing was deleted and the seller was gone.

I opened a case with PayPal, after a few days, I got a tracking number.

I found out that the package never arrived and that the tracking number says delivered. (by the way, I didn't sign for any packages)

After searching the tracking number on google, I found out that it takes me to the UPS website, but also I realized that all the other websites were in Russian. That's when I realized that this tracking number was FAKE too.

Now PayPal doesn't believe me and eBay (who's the one allowing these fake listings) doesn't want to help me because they said I already opened a Case with PayPal...

Now, nobody wants to listen, I got charged for nothing, and PayPal and eBay aren't doing anything... They are the ones allowing these fakes account to do business. Instead of doing some research and dig deep into the case, they just ignore you because the FAKE seller has sent them a FAKE tracking number.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.