I Did Not Receive My Purchase and I Can Not Track It. Where Is It?

stormcloud
New Community Member

Hello,

I purchased an item with my credit card, but the vendor uses Pay Pal to process the purchase. I never received my item and I oly have an email to contact the vendor. I never receive any replys from the vendor. I logged into Pay Pal to track the purchase with my Transcation ID, but there does not appear to be any resolutiobn optiond. When I try to report an issue on the resolution page it takes my to some search page with no further ability to report an issue. I tried the messaging system, but the auto service can not help me and as soon as it want to transfer me to an agent, I receive a message stating the message system is not available. I can not find an email addres, there is nobody to speak to for this issue. Pay Pal is like eing trapped in a maze. Te website support is not only extermely poor, but nonexistent. From my experience Pay Pal's business platform borders on out right fraud. Any help from someone who negotiates this website on a regular basis would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stormcloud

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tosca_cosio
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @stormcloud ! You can click on this link https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/i-didn%E2%80%99t-receive-the-item-i-purchased-or-it%E2%8.... for more detailed information and guidance on how to go about your concern. Hope this helps! Stay Safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.