I CAN'T OPEN A NEW CASE, I'M GOING TO BE SCAMMED.

BadLorenz07
Contributor
Contributor

HI GUYS, I'M LORENZO. THE OTHER DAY I WAS TRYING TO REPORT A GUY FROM EBAY WHO CLAIMED THAT HE SENT ME A PACKAGE BUT HE DIDN'T. SO BY MISTAKE, I SELECTED THE WRONG PROBLEM AND NOW I CAN'T OPEN A NEW CASE. THIS GUY IS GOING TO KEEP MY MONEY, I PAID 39 DOLLARS 1 WEEK AGO AND HE HASN'T SENT ME ANYTHING. HE SAID 'I'VE ALREADY SHIPPED' BUT IT'S A LIE, EBAY ALWAYS NOTIFIES YOU WHEN THE SELLER SENDS SOMETHING... THE ONLY WHO CAN HELP ME RIGHT NOW IS YOU, PAYPAL. WHAT CAN I DO?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to complete your request

You've already filed a case for this transaction. Visit the Resolution Center to view the status of your case.

Return to Resolution Center
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MaryKTee
Contributor
Contributor

Did you attempt to contact eBay to see if they can help? If you dispute the transaction through eBay then the seller will have to provide a tracking number. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MaryKTee
Contributor
Contributor

Did you attempt to contact eBay to see if they can help? If you dispute the transaction through eBay then the seller will have to provide a tracking number. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.