I Am Going To PayPal Headquarters To Protest When They Reopen

julz10
Contributor
Contributor

I live 15 minutes from PayPal headquarters. When they reopen I plan on going down there and exposing them. I am going to try to get assistance from Michael <removed> from <removed> On Your Side who works for our local ABC station. His office is already aware of the problem with Paypal and scammers.

What I am looking for specifically is people who were scammed last year. I started to make a list of all of the scammer companies in this forum and the date of the first customer dispute. But there are so many it is overwhelming, and I am only in February at this point. I specifically want to find out if there are disputes with companies from last year and if PayPal is still doing business with them despite hundreds or thousands of claims. 

Please respond with the scammer's business name and what date in 2019 they scammed you. I will do the research to see if Paypal is still doing business with them.  

There is no need to tell me your story because we are all in the same boat. The majority of us have claims that were denied by PayPal which are subsequently closed and cannot be reopened. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

julz10
Contributor
Contributor

For the PayPal supporters who say that PayPal cannot possibly keep up with which companies are scammers, I get it. It can be like Whack A Mole and it must be difficult to keep up.  But when it has been months, and there are hundreds or potentially thousands of disputes with one company name it's time to cut the cord!

Login to Me Too

Bibobello
Contributor
Contributor
@julz10 hey, did you go to their headquarters? They limited my account and are telling me to wait 180 days, no one answered my emails or phone calls. I want to go to their headquarters too with a group of customers who had the exact same problem and protest there. Are they working these days ? Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.