I AM SUPER **bleep** AT PAYPAL

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
PAYPAL HAS ROBBED ME AND DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY MESSAGES REGARDING MY 5 WEEK DISPUTE!!! AVOID PAYPAL! THEY ARE DISHONEST AS HELL! **bleep** PAYPAL
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH PP. Apparently they have gone bankrupt!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User 

🙄

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
@kernowlass I don’t work for PP No kudos Only advice Hoping to get my $34.94 returned after 5 weeks.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User 

Yet you haven't asked for any advice or given any info on the dispute so we can advise you.

All you have done is rant and say don't use paypal so nothing anyone on here can do is there.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

VeryTICKEDoff
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL IS VERY CORRUPT 

MY HOPE IS A CLASS ACTION SUIT 

MANY MANY PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY

****BLEEP? PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VeryTICKEDoff 

Good luck with a class action suit, as someone said on here earlier there lawyer wouldn't touch it as you can no longer do so.

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

You can still do individual suits though.

Also paypal does not choose your sellers you do, paypal gives you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions avoiding these...........

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

VeryTICKEDoff
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thank you for your response.

I would like more info about doing a chargeback.  I used a debit/CC to make the purchase. 

Paypal isn't assisting me at all.

What do I need to do?

Any info/ help would be greatly appreciated!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VeryTICKEDoff 

Not sure what protection you have with a debit card as not sure what country you are in.

BUT if you used a credit card to fund your paypal payment then phone the number on the back of your card OR go to your c.c. online banking statement and raise a dispute for that transaction. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.