Hubei Shengguan Decorations Engineering Co.Ltd

kavonmowlavi
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone bought or dealt with the above Chinese Company ? Stay away. 

After you purchase you will get another cheap useless item instead. I bought and paid for a 4wheel golf cart, received an item of Jewellery, absolutely worthless. I have just had Paypal denying and refusing my claim and refund because they have a proof of postage and although not the correct item Paupal have accepted it , I am not happy.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kavonmowlavi 

Which dispute did you open?

If you opened one for non receipt then yes you will lose if the seller can provide trackable proof of delivery of an item to you.

What you should do is open one for item received but not as described OR if you have opened one for non reciept and item turns up CHANGE it to one of  not as described before the claim closes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

F1Hoff
New Community Member

Happened to me and is still on going for a golf cart. The email supplied to Paypal is pinged back all the time and the emails to the boss at flexibility fitness and don't return emails. Again i received a fake gold ring and also has been on FB. 

I have changed the resolution to 

"You reported that the item you received was different to its description."

but its taking Paypal forever to return statutory monies as they will never receive an answer from this company as the have done a runner now.

The dates have been extended a number of times waiting on a response from the seller that will never come. I have raised these issues and yet again it has been delayed further.

This is outside the statutory rights, doesn't matter if it was delivered. The item is wrong and a full refund should be given, if not the correct item should be delivered at the expense of the seller.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.