Hsin technology & information co., ltd

Kcgrieser
New Community Member

I ordered a hammock chair advertised on fb a month ago and have yet to receive it. To the tune of $55.00. I can’t locate a contact for the business. The name coincides with a tech company that specializes in hooks, grip and connectors. Not the same business.  I would like to contact the correct ‘company’ to ask where this hammock chair is and when to expect it  

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

theyjerkedme2
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a mechanical dog ball thrower

Received 2 balls and no machine

A month later said they would resend

A month later they said they would resend again but I said I want credit

I said I was going to request a full credit thru Paypal - They said they would issue 10% credit if I returned the 2 balls back to China I said they were scammers

Then they came back again and said they would issue 20% 

I put thru the Paypal claim and paypal will not issue credit until I send the 2 balls back and provide a tracking number

I will not use Paypal - I bought it thru their credit line so I have no recourse

Paypal does not take care of their customers.

Login to Me Too

Azsunny37
Contributor
Contributor
I agree, they are not. I wouldn't have ordered the product if I had known that PayPal wasn't going to back me. The company is still scanning people and PayPal has done nothing to shut them down or support us. I need to cancel my account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.