Hsin technology & information co., ltd

Kcgrieser
New Community Member

I ordered a hammock chair advertised on fb a month ago and have yet to receive it. To the tune of $55.00. I can’t locate a contact for the business. The name coincides with a tech company that specializes in hooks, grip and connectors. Not the same business.  I would like to contact the correct ‘company’ to ask where this hammock chair is and when to expect it  

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

monstermike
New Community Member
I also ordered 2 xbox controllers which cost me $155, back in April 13th. To this day I have not received anything.
Login to Me Too

Azsunny37
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an Xbox controller for 75.99 and they sent me a switch controller that retails for 24.99 on amazon. I filed a dispute and they offered me a 5% refund and told me to sell it.  The website (thehurtful.com) is no longer available. 

Login to Me Too

tlmb
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a sewing machine on 5 May 2020 and it is 8 July 2020 and still have not received.  Many emails between me and someone named Angel.  They keep asking me to provide them with a photo of my receipt and proof of payment and order number.  I have done that several times taking the information right off of the website I purchased it from.  I put in a dispute yesterday and the company contacted me again, Angel, and told me it was lost in shipping and they want to reship with a 5% discount.  I declined and told them for the 5th time I wanted a refund.  They keep ignoring my request for a refund and giving me the run around.  Do not purchase anything from this company.  I don't know why they haven't been blocked from using Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Azsunny37
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, PayPal should block them, the website is a scam.  They sent me a MUCH cheaper product and when I asked for a refund they told me to sell it or take a 5% refund. When I refused they told me to send it back, but the shipping costs were over $80.  Since they shipped me the wrong product they should pay the return shipping, when I told them that they stopped responding.  PayPal has done nothing to help. 

Login to Me Too

tlmb
Contributor
Contributor
After two months I never received my sewing machine. They gave me two options: 1 - they would ship sewing machine now and give me a 5% discount or 2 - they would refund me 85% of what I paid because of some 15% banking fee. I told they no. Still waiting on PayPal dispute process to go through. I would never had purchased from them if PayPal wasn’t available. I hope PayPal sticks to their protection agreement.
Login to Me Too

SARAH-XUE
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same bad experience with this company and Paypal too. I ordered a item on April 29, till now as of July 19 still haven't receiving the item yet. contacted PayPal and the company many times no results at all. Just few mins ago I called PayPal credit card customer service and they will dispute and refund my money with in 40 hours I'm waiting for my money back. I’ll give you the phone number you call them directly[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]Good luck!
Login to Me Too

NBow80
New Community Member

I have had trouble too. My son located an Xbox controller on a website and I paid $75.99 for it. We received a brandless PC Switch controller which sells for $24 on amazon. I tried to look up the website and its gone. I emailed the address in the PayPal transaction and got no reply. I filed a claim with PayPal and was approved for a full refund if I returned the item. I paid about $28 to return it to the address provided in the PayPal claim (in China), figuring I'd rather have at least some of my money back. As PayPal requested, I uploaded my tracking information, which of course has basically come to a standstill since August 7 when it entered Shanghai. Who knows where the item is now. And PayPal has now closed and denied my case, claiming I didn't provide tracking info. I have two emails from PayPal confirming I provided tracking info. This whole transaction and dispute has been a joke and now I'm out over $100 for nothing!! I'm not only disappointed in the shady, dishonest seller, but even more disappointed in PayPal for how they mishandled the dispute.

Login to Me Too

tlmb
Contributor
Contributor
Contact your PayPal credit card holder. I filed a dispute with PayPal and nothing... it was in review for two months. I then called the credit card company and my money was refunded within the week. tlmb
Login to Me Too

tlmb
Contributor
Contributor
storeonline0102 at sign gmail.com Name was Angel
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.