How to withdraw my money

henmillon
Contributor
Contributor

Good  night!

More that 180 days ago my account was suspended without any logical and valid reasons. I called by phone, however, no one could give an explanation abput the reasons of the suspension and i was told to wait 180 days to be able to retire my funds.

Ok, I waited 180 day and I entered into my account. The funds are liberated, however i can not transfer them. They are asking me to link my paypal account to an amarican , or international bank account.

I live in Venezuela, and  as many people know, from this country is impossible to open a bank account in USA.

I have an international personal account IBAN, dedicated European, SEPA. that means that i only can receive money from european countries.

My questions are:

1) can i link that account to my paypal account so i can withdraw my money there?

2) if that is not possible, how can withdraw my money, i have a brother in USA that have a bank account there.

3) if that is not possible can paypal allow me transfer my money to another Paypal account, my brother's or another family member.

4) if that is not possible. Then give me a solution. Should I sue Paypal for the damaged they infringed me? 

I appreciate the help. I have tried to contact a representative, but it is not possible. i always receive the same answer from the bot: "You must link your Paypal account to your bank account in order to withdraw your money."

Does someone can give a recommendation?

Thanks, and best regards,

Henrique

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.