How to withdraw money (banned account)

Controllerman20
New Community Member
Hello, Paypal closed my account on the 18th May with money in my account. Everything is registered in my name and as far as I am aware all confirmed (address etc). At the time of them closing my account I was told I would need to wait 180 days from my last payment to withdraw the pending funds. That date was mid last month and I still haven't had an email and every time I contact them I get a generic response and no-one answers my question. Has anyone had this before and how long did they have to wait? Also, if anyone has a working phone number for me to speak to a human there that would be really helpful.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Controllerman20 

Contact options for Paypal at the moment are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.