How to submit the rest of my evidence for an ebay buyer displute

bradberry6397
Contributor
Contributor

I was up all night getting html files converted to pdf so they'd be accepted for upload as evidence for this dispute.  It failed time after time until I reduced the 5 files to a single file.   It then worked but then I was locked out of sending the 4 other files and a written summary, that are crucial for my case.  Whoever wrote the site to accept the 1st submission and then lock you out should not be employed at that job. So am I going to have to be happy with this case settled on incomplete evidence?  Please tell me how to get this evidence up there for review.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi bradberry6397,

I definitely understand how our upload process can be frustrating. There is a data limit on the amount of information that can be stored on the account based on uploaded documents. If the first five images hit that limit, it would explain why you aren't able to upload the other four.

In this case, the best option is to reach us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can help get the documents uploaded and ensure your case evidence is complete. I hope the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

bradberry6397
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_AshleyM wrote:

Hi bradberry6397,

I definitely understand how our upload process can be frustrating. There is a data limit on the amount of information that can be stored on the account based on uploaded documents. If the first five images hit that limit, it would explain why you aren't able to upload the other four.

In this case, the best option is to reach us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can help get the documents uploaded and ensure your case evidence is complete. I hope the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

Thanks, Ashley,  I'll try calling again but I think it may be too late.  I did call earlier, and while the guy was courteous,  he had no solution that didn't require some effort on his part, at least that's the impression I got from our short exchange.  Brad

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @bradberry6397,

I know it's too late to call in the US, but you can definitely still contact us over on Facebook or Twitter regardless of the time. I hope this helps and thank you again.

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.