How to rise a complaint against resolution center?

Mouaz1
Contributor
Contributor
The resolution center estimated a date to resolve a case of fraud and that date was 23 of Nov. It has been over a week and they did not resolve the case. How can I complain? They are really slow, I even had to make oversea call to them just to ask them what's going on, they told me the case under review, why are they giving an estimated date that they cant meet ?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mouaz1 

Paypal can extend disputes/claims for international claims. There is no definate time that they have to make a decision. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @Mouaz1

I am sorry to hear of the frustrations you have had with the claims process. Any dates given are estimated time frames. Claims can take longer depending on the amount of cases being reviewed at that time. We work them in the order they are received so we can assist all of our customers. I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused, but please continue to keep an eye on your email and they will reach out to you when they have a resolution or if there is further information needed from you. 

Enjoy your day.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.