How to resubmit the documents for limitation

Zahid_Murtaza
Contributor
Contributor

I mistakely submit wrong documents instead of photo ID.I want to resubmit that document.How can I do this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Zahid_Murtaza,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues submitting new docs. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support via Facebook personal message or Twitter direct message. They're able to provide you a link to get those docs uploaded to the proper team for review. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Zahid_Murtaza,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues submitting new docs. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support via Facebook personal message or Twitter direct message. They're able to provide you a link to get those docs uploaded to the proper team for review. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.